Thanks for all your support. Some of you may have noticed a little downtime. I invested a little professional expertise in the site and you should now see better performance and more site reliability and uptime. Special thanks to Gregory Morozov at upwork.com who quickly identified and resolved the following issues:
- Block xmlrpc.php
- Added the site to CloudFlare DNS (free tier)
- Convert PHP to php-fpm – for many reasons, but one is control over max php processes (I’ll use: service php7.2-fpm restart – if I need to restart php.)
- Relaxed Wordfence triggers so users don’t get denied access
- Dropped memory usage from 700+MB to 400MB
- Fixed invalid Repos, other updates and maintenance.
- We’ll monitor the site usage into the beginning of next week to see if we need to add more memory to the instance.